BOMSPL main focus is on manufacturing of Bio-enriched Organic Manure, Phosphate Rich Organic Manure and as per the norms of FCO, with an aim to limit the excessive use of Chemical Fertilizers.
BOMPL set up a 100 MTPD granular Biofertilizer plant and operates, it is producing around 20,000 MTPA of enriched organic manure & PROM at Panipat, Haryana.
Benefits of Organic Fertilizer:
In addition to releasing nutrients, as organic fertilizers break down, they improve the structure of the soil and increase its ability to hold water and nutrients. Over time, organic fertilizers will make your soil–and plants–healthy and strong.
Since they are the ultimate slow-release fertilizers, it’s very difficult to over fertilize (and harm) your plants.
There’s little to no risk of toxic buildups of chemicals and salts that can be deadly to plants.
Organic fertilizers are renewable, biodegradable, sustainable, and environmentally friendly.
Although rather expensive in packages, you can make your own organic fertilizer by composting or find inexpensive sources—such as local dairy farms—that may sell composted manure.
Benefits of Phosphate Rich Organic Manure (PROM):
- Phosphorus is an important plant nutrient but its availability in soil is limited
- Plants take up P in water soluble form and the presence of organic matter in PROM enhances P availability to plants.
- PROM works soil friendly and more efficiently than chemical phosphate fertilizers because of high beneficial microbial content and organic matter.
- Phosphate from PROM is > 80% available to plants compared to about 30% in case of chemical Phosphate Fertilizers.
- Trials conducted by PROM Society of India, proves that PROM application
- Increases yield by 20- 30 % and the same is certified by ICAR also.
- Beside Phosphorus & Carbon ,PROM is also a source of N, K, Ca, S, Zn, Mn, Fe, Cu & B.